Typhoid is waterborne, a disease caused by contaminated water, especially due to lack of cleanliness in the surroundings. It is a dangerous infectious disease that spreads due to bacteria called Salmonella typhi.
Symptoms of typhoid
High fever – Typhoid bacteria begin to increase in number after entering the body. The body raises its temperature to destroy them. Because of this, the sufferer feels fever. First it cools and then the temperature starts rising. This temperature reaches 103–104 Fahrenheit
- Vaccination is present to prevent typhoid. But typhoid can still occur after vaccination many times. In such a situation, we should take special care of cleanliness around us.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap-water. Especially before eating or drinking anything.
- Drink only drinking water.
- Avoid eating raw vegetables and fruits during this season.
- Do not consume cold and stale food. Eat fresh and hot food instead.